8/14/11

A Little To Late???

I thought maybe I could get him back one day but I don't anymore. He's so different but not at the same time. He played me today...well he said he didn't and that he cared about me and he worried about me. Honestly Im not hurt. I kinda expected it to be a talk and walk away kinda thing. But awell Im okay just kinda upset that he never really gave a damn.

My heart is so much stronger!!! Damn Im so happy right now. :) I haven't even cried!!! Hells ya!!! I don't even feel like crying. I am emotionally drained... omg today was soooo long...and it continues with Zach talking my ears off. I don't know if I can handle a realtionship right now. I just want to not hurt anymore. But I'll try my best and work it out with him. Maybe this will work...Maybe I can be happy with him.

Randy is coming on TUESDAY!!!! XD Im so fucking excited!!!! I can't wait to spend time with him. He is my favorite cousin in world!!!! hehehe hey mister devil the evil one is in town!!!!! Muah-ah-ah-ah!!!!!! *cough* excuse me *clears throught* Muah-ah-ah-ah!!!!!

<3 Yours Truely, Purple Smurf <3

No comments:

Post a Comment